Genr8 has secured outline planning permission for the next two office buildings, which will deliver 140,000 sq ft of Grade A office space.
Office areas will be lit by intelligent low brightness anti-glare systems and a sophisticated building management system will be in place to create the most productive working climate. This will efficiently manage all the plant and equipment within the building, ensuring we use the most environmentally friendly approach.
High quality internal fixtures and fittings have been selected throughout the communal areas, and the flexibility for incoming occupiers to get involved in the design and fit out of the office floors to suit their requirements and the needs of their workforce. With sophisticated access control and CCTV monitoring system 3 Smithfield will achieve ‘Secured by Design’ accreditation.
|Net internal areas|
|Total||5,195 sq.m||55,918 sq.ft|
|Ground Floor||307 sq.m||3'304 sq.ft|
|First Floor||1,222 sq.m||13,154 sq.ft|
|Second Floor||1,222 sq.m||13,154 sq.ft|
|Third Floor||1,222 sq.m||13,154 sq.ft|
|Fourth Floor||1,222 sq.m||13,154 sq.ft|
|Fifth Floor||1,222 sq.m||13,154 sq.ft|
3 Smithfield Spec
- Open plan floor plates up to 1,066 sqm/11,474sqft
- Floors designed to split easily into 4 separate demises
- Designed to achieve a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- Energy Performance Certificate to achieve A
- Office floor to ceiling height 2.85m
- 150 mm raised access flooring zone
- 700 mm ceiling services zone above a ceiling to be selected by the tenant
- 2passenger lift(s) and 1 goods and fire fighting lift
- 9 no. superloos per floor